Who are we?
Fednot ICT, with more than 90 IT specialists, is a highly reputable organization that develops innovative solutions for all the Belgian notaries and supports the 1000+ notary offices in their digital transformation journey.
We build applications for citizens - like Biddit, eStox and Izimi – that simplify interactions between notaries, the citizens and public services.
Other applications that we have in our portfolio automate secure digital communication between stakeholders and improve the overall user experience.
Our solutions are based on state-of-the art technologies in the domains of process automation, artificial intelligence, cloud-native solutions, security and UX design.
We are Fednot, the Royal Federation of Belgian Notaries, one of the largest employers' federations of the country.
To support our notaries, their employees and all the citizens who call on our expertise, we need talents like you.
AND for our https://www.biddit.be team, we are looking for a Developer ! Do you have a passion to use state-of-the art technologies, develop solutions with impact, work in a stimulating and fun work environment? Do you want to be an actor on the security-aware culture and to actively participate to strengthen security in our products and services? Then this could be your next step.
As an experienced medior full stack developer, you are member of an agile DevOps team that builds applications with added value to the notary community. You have a full product lifecycle responsibility of your applications.
You’ll be working in close co-operation with the product manager, -owner, architect, scrum master and other tech leads of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain applications as defined by the epics and related user stories, conformant to Fednot’s technology-, quality- and security- standards and guidelines;
- Adopt new concepts and technologies that bring value in a pragmatic way; Actively participate in all agile ceremonies;
- Continuously improve and learn.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or have a related experience;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Experience in agile development;
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Bamboo;
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design, design patterns;
- Knowledge of cloud native development and cloud architecture is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch OR French AND a professional proficiency in IT-related English;
- Open-minded to new ideas;
- Pro-active, autonomous, pragmatic & flexible thinker and do-er;
- A real teamplayer.
- Homeworking: (hybrid) 2d/week in the office (2min. away from the Train Station of Brussels Central) and 3d/w from home.
- Challenging and stimulating work environment, using the latest technologies;
- Fostering a creative, autonomous and open atmosphere, within a growing and economical stable sector;
- Room for future personal development and creativity;
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers.
Where to find us?
We are settled in bright new offices within the Marquis building. We’re located right in the center of Brussels, next to the Saint Michel & Gudule Cathedral.
The Metro Station is right by the corner and the Central Train Station is just two blocks away.
Where are you going to work?
Hybrid: In the office (40%) & Homeworking (60%).
Please do not hesitate to apply before November 30th 2023.
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.