Who are we?
As a division of Fednot, the service unit ICT develops high quality and innovative solutions that support notaries in their digital transformation journey and to improve the overall user experience of the notaries and their customers.
FedNot serves more than 1000 notary offices.
The solutions are based on state-of-the art technologies in the domains of automation, artificial intelligence, cloud, security and UX design.
We are looking for an experienced Functional Analyst.
Do you have a passion to use state-of-the art technologies, develop solutions with impact, work in a stimulating and fun work environment? Then this could be your next step.
As a Functional Analyst (m,w,x) you represent the client in the product team and you tune in with all stakeholders.
You are end-to-end responsible for the user stories: writing and validation in collaboration with client and/or product manager, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validation/testing once developed.
- To map the functional requirements in order to fully understand the customer’s needs ;
- To write the high level analysis with the appropriate level of details;
- To prepare the user stories (= detailed analysis) ;
- To facilitate estimation and planning sessions together with the IT product lead ;
- To function as SPOC for all functional questions during the development process and being the bridge between the customer and the IT product team ;
- To validate development by testing the functionalities as written in the user stories on behalf of the customer’s needs ;
- To assure common understanding and sharing of information with the complete IT product team on a daily basis.
- Preferably a Master Degree or equivalent by experience in IT related domain;
- +2 years experience in functional/technical analysis;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Negotiating skills, ability to drive constructive discussions and reach consensus ;
- Being able to explain complex matters in an easy way ;
- Ability to build a Data Protection Impact Assessment in the context of GDPR requirements;
- Practical knowledge of UML/BPMN;
- Proven practice of Agile Scrum/Kanban;
- Mastering tools as Jira, Confluence, Enterprise architect;
- The ability to create a sense of urgency and an atmosphere of openness in which mistakes are admitted and problems are brought to the surface so that they can be solved asap ;
- IT /technical background to support the dev team in describing API’s using swaggers,....
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards the organization and its stakeholders ;
- An excellent communicator, both in oral and written communication ;
- Assertive and showing initiative ;
- A real team player Ready to take responsibility for and show commitment to your work ;
- Always looking for learning opportunities ;
- Result driven and never diminish quality for speed ;
- Flexible in dealing with task switches and interruptions ;
- Fluent in both Dutch and French, plus IT linked English.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector;
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays.
Where to find us?
We’re located right in the center of Brussels, next to the Saint Michel & Gudule Cathedral. The Metro Station is right by the corner and the Central Train Station is just two blocks away.
Where are you going to work?
Hybrid: In the office (40%) & Homeworking (60%).
Please do not hesitate to apply before November 30st 2023.
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.