AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Product Analyst to strengthen his team.
You will be responsible for one or two product lines in which over 2000 items are included and you will be the technical person of reference for the sales team.
What will you work on?
- Manage the Product range development: launch of novelties, analysis of the competitive environment, keep level of product coverage and develop new items;
- Handle pricing: analysis of competitors price, analysis customers target price requests, margin control;
- Keep up-to-date information about the assortment (and prices) in the ERP system;
- Conduct training for sales personnel, as well as employees of partner companies at closed seminars and open venues as part of specially organized events;
- Conduct an economic study on the introduction of alternative suppliers, new products; on the development of new sales markets and improve the profitability ;
- Support formation of initial orders to suppliers, collaboration with Purchasing team;
- Participate in sales price promotion campaigns (up-sell, cross-sell promotions, sales, seasonal promotions, etc.)
- Participate in the development of product label designs, POS materials
- Experience level: Confirmed (min. 3 years of similar experience, ideally in the auto parts market company or similar environment)
- Experience working with a large nomenclature, from 2000 stock keeping units
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Good command of Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint and Access)
- Results-oriented, rigorous and organized
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the aftermarket sector and automotive industry
- Experience in public speaking or as a technical trainer
- Experience with Japanese culture or work environment
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family