- Translate the positioning plan into concrete actions for the Individuals segment with the aim of long-term engagement and fundraising
- Fundraising Manager DU&FR - Leading 2 persons
Our client is a well-known Belgian NGO active in the world of Healthcare that helps to cure infectious disease accross the world and support the neediest communities.
In order to sutain their field action, to raise awarness and bring new funding to their cause, they are currently looking to recruit a new Fundraising Manager (DU & FR).
As the successful Fundraising Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop the individuals activation strategy and implement the resulting activities to achieve organisational objectives, including commitment and fundraising.
- Leading the team in the successful achievement of its mission by coaching, motivating and evaluating the team members and encouraging their development.
- Design, organise and implement an annual program and tactical activation plan for individuals (existing and new bequeathers, major donors, donors, volunteers, etc) in order to appeal to them using a coherent segmentation strategy. If necessary, take responsibility for carrying out certain actions yourself.
- Be responsible (structure, flows, processes, reporting, etc.) for the various digital platforms involved in managing these stakeholders, guaranteeing quality and efficiency.
- Define and manage a range of sales (and visibility) products in line with the organisation's image in order to support fundraising in a relevant way. Ensure policies in this area and their application within the organisation.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, technologies and best practices to drive innovation and efficiency. Identify new opportunities and take initiatives to develop this segment.
- Ensure the qualitative collection and management of data, establish and analyse the appropriate KPIs and reporting, in collaboration with the Business Intelligence & Internal Control Lead, in order to assess performance, identify possible improvements and take corrective action.
- Involve all relevant internal and external stakeholders, establish and maintain relationships of trust and collaboration in order to achieve organisational objectives.
- Develop a cross-functional community of practice within the NGO to ensure compliance and best practice leading to efficiency gains.
- Motivate and activate the volunteer network as part of engagement and fundraising activities.
- Create commitment among all stakeholders by actively participating in activities and events and by representing the organisation taking into account its values and standards.
As the successful Fundraising Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- A Master's degree in Marketing / Sales / Economics / Communication, or equivalent experience.
- To be opportunity-driven, action- and results-oriented, with an eye for detail and a proven ability to deliver long-term results.
- Strong leadership, project management and change management skills.
- You are an excellent people manager with proven experience of leading and developing teams as part of a transformation, and of establishing a culture of open communication and collaboration.
- To be structured, concerned about processes and tools, and you're looking for efficiency and continuous improvement.
- A flair for digital with the right skills to accompany digital transformation as to support and achieve your mission.
- Experience with ERP software is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
As the successful Fundraising Manager, you will have:
- An exciting and challenging job in a diverse and international environment
- A high-impact, high value-added role within an internationally recognised NGO, with highly committed colleagues.
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive remuneration package and benefits.