The customer service specialist works within an international market and is the main point of contact for all customers, providing them all the information related to their orders.
Join our exciting global team in Groot-Bijgaarden for an exhilarating journey. Joining hands with over 10,000 talented individuals across 81 subsidiaries, they're renowned for crafting top-notch products and ingredients that elevate the art of baking.
The main responsibilities are Managing Customer Requests and Orders:
- Give full support to the customers questions (quality related questions, stock info, regulations and standards,..) in interaction with several internal departments (marketing, warehouse, production, commercial team,..) + follow up
- Order management: order entry and follow up in SAP
- Keeping customer information accurate and managing any complaints
- Be the SPOC between internal departments and the customers for all relevant communications
- Support commercial activities
To be a fit for the Customer Service role, you should have:
- Experience in a customer service b2b or logistics function.
- A strong interest for working in the retail industry.
- A commercial mindset and be customer-oriented.
- A very good knowledge of English and Dutch, French is a plus.
- Worked with an ERP system, such as SAP.
- A strong teamplayer mindset and at the same time being able to work independently.
- The ability to assess and enhance work methods for continuous improvement.
Get ready to step into a vibrant workplace where you'll engage in a variety of tasks. The company has a strong drive for innovation, teamwork, and ongoing enhancement are highly valued.
Appealing salary package, accompanied with extra benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Group, dental, and hospitalisation insurance
- Additional pay for the 13th and 14th months
- Training days
- Team activities (in & outside the company)
- Home office (2 days/week)
- The office in Groot-Bijgaarden is easily accessible by car and has a parking lot.