Our client, global leader in producing high-quality household and personal care products is looking for
a passionate and talented Demand Planner Manager (F/M/X)
to join the team and help drive our success to new heights.
Our client is proud of its commitment to quality, innovation and sustainability. Millions of consumers trust their products, making them a key player in the industry.
As Demand Manager you manage the creation of the demand plan and support the commercial teams in the sign off process through analysis and challenge. You oversee the control of actual demand to ensure an appropriate fit with the demand plan.
You operate as the supply chain member of the unit dosing team, identify opportunities and risk to current and potential supply.
You business partner supporting requests and information, facilitate business solutions from the master planners as appropriate and you direct the commercial decision making regarding response to business opportunity management.
Your responsibilities will be :
- Lead and develop a team of Demand Planners
- Business partner senior leaders, support achievement of their objectives whilst driving the development of SCP and improving the integrity of the planning cycle
- Act as the interface between commercial and the extended supply chain by bringing clarity of commercial requirements to the supply chain team and options and solutions from supply chain to the commercial teams
- Lead and educate the commercial teams on the implementation of integrated business planning
- Work on the development and improvement of demand planning processes and integration with other areas of the business
- Support commercial teams on customer based activities that will improve the demand signal
- Identify and drive forecast accuracy improvements as a key driver of safety stock reduction
- Support discussions on complexity, representing the entire supply chain with an understanding of multi-dimensional complexity impacts
- Support business projects and link with strategic marketing, integrating these into the demand plan where possible
- Create, maintain, validate and agree accurate and detailed demand plans
- Lead the monthly demand review
- Work with master planner to ensure a balanced weekly plan
- Management of CSL recovery process when necessary
If you're a proactive, results-driven individual with a passion for demand planning and a desire to make a difference, it's the place for you!
Skills and education we are looking for :
- You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
- Formal Supply Chain Planning experience is a major plus
- You are fluent in English, other languages are beneficial
What will make you successful:
- You are an excellent people manager
- You are a credible and confident communicator at all levels of our business
- You understand and are able to use software and other business information to expertly compile, analyse and interpret data to produce comprehensive financial cost to serve models
- You have the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- You have a highly developed sense of commercial awareness and uses this to make sound decisions, recommendations and/or propose alternatives which recognise a range of complex business, commercial, technical and financial factors
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- You are decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
Our client offers you a CDI contract made up of numerous extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, netto amount, homeworking, company car, ....
If you're ready to embark on a rewarding journey where your skills are valued, your ideas are heard, and your career aspirations are nurtured, our client is the place for you. Join them in shaping the future of consumer products and be a catalyst for positive change.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.