For one of our clients, Robert Half is actively looking for a Business Controller (m/f/x).
Our client, located in the Walloon Brabant, is a fast growing international Belgian company.
Following the development of their activities, the company wishes to reinforce the actual team with a Business Controller who will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Financial follow-up of ongoing projects
- Control and monitoring of budgets and analysis of variances between forecasts and actuals
- Project feasibility studies, business plans, forecasts, etc
- Reporting to the CFO and top management
- Collaboration with external and internal audit
- Close contact with the various foreign subsidiaries as well as with the local financial teams and the business
- Ad hoc financial analysis
For this position of Business Controller, our client is looking for a person with the following qualifications :
- Master's degree in Economics/Finance
- a minimum of 3 years of experience as an auditor and/or controller
- Excellent knowledge of English (good level of Dutch is an asset)
- Organization, assertiveness and rigor have no secret for you
- Results oriented and autonomous are you key words
Our client offers you a permanent contract as well as a challenging position that will allow you to develop transversal skills through the numerous projects (process improvement, etc.) and interactions with the main stakeholders of the company.
In addition to a family atmosphere within a fast growing company, the company offers an attractive salary package!
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate any longer and apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.