Our client is a family and industrial group, the second largest player in the world in its sector. Active for over 160 years, its products have played an essential role in important industrial sectors such as steel, energy, environmental protection, and construction.
The compatny has started the implementation of an ambitious digitalization journey, Smart Plant, to improve the overall operational efficiency of the manufacturing plan.
To help us in this implementation, we are looking for a passionate and committed Smart Plan Automation Engineer (H/F/X) to join our newly formed Smart Plant team
Votre mission :
As the Smart Plant Automation Engineer :
- you are responsible for designing and implementation of plant automation systems, various data acquisition system and IIOT.
- you are responsible for identifying the gaps between the as-is state of plant automation and data acquisition system and future state defined by business process owner (BPO) or the MES ((Manufacturing Execution System) functionalities.
- you actively contribute to the implementation of the DFL (Data Fabric Layer) solution and integration with other applications like the MES) and overall digital transformation of manufacturing by creating new data sources and plant automation systems on the plant floor.
- you are training and mentoring colleagues and team members.
- you work in an international environment and will be in contact with people of different nationalities in cross-functional teams (IT, OT, Process, H&S Manager, etc.).
Votre profil :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Industrial Control System Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience with industrial control system, data acquisition systems
- Understanding and functional knowledge of PLC’s, medium and low voltage systems, three phase power distribution, HMI/SCADA systems and field instrumentation
- Teamwork and collaboration capabilities
- English – fluent spoken and writtend
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Notre offre :
You will join the European Smart Plant team, an dedicated team consisting of BPOs and subject matter experts of various fields such as IT, OT, maintenance, supply chain, quality, production and H&S working together to address the challenges of digital transformation.
Our client offers you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home working policy.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Multiple career path opportunities and space to grow.