Robert Half is currently looking for a Corporate Finance Manager (m/f/x) for a permanent position based in Brussels with limited travel on the various operational sites.
Our client is a well-known company active in the industrial sector.
As Corporate Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of risk management in line with the priorities of the Group, including in particular the risks of foreign-exchange, supplier (single-source), real estate, customer (default), cybersecurity and business continuity.
- Transfer prices,
- by ensuring that the Group's transfer pricing policy, and its daily application, comply with OECD principles;
- by maintaining up-to-date documentation (Master & Local Files), taking into account the evolution of the Group and the rules regarding transfer pricing;
- by being responsible for operational functioning, and its daily execution.
- The legal secretariat for all Group companies and the Foundation SI Invest, ensuring, among other things,
- monitoring the organization of the various meetings that punctuate the companies (board meetings and general assemblies);
- maintaining statutory records (General Assembly minutes, minutes of Board of Directors meetings);
- the execution of legal publications according to the required terms;
- monitoring of the Foundation SI Invest (entry/exit of Senior Managers and/or Key People).
- Insurances: check at any time that all risks likely to be covered by insurance are covered, anywhere in the world, in partnership with our broker.
- Administration in the Group in the broad sense.
- Project analysis.
The required profile for the Corporate Finance Manager position:
- Master's degree in higher school of commerce and management or in university.
- 10 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years of similar experience in an industrial environment.
- Strong legal awareness.
- Fluency in French and English.
- IT: very good command of Excel and the operating principles of an ERP.
- Comfortable with numbers, pragmatic, you are rigorous and implacable, while demonstrating diplomacy in your interaction with other departments.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.