A challenging position as G/L Accountant in an international company located in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem. A multicultural team with possibilities for growth and flexible working conditions.
For our client, an international company active in the logistics world based in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem, we are actively looking for a G/L Accountant.
As a G/L Accountant you are working in a team of G/L Accountants reporting to the Accounting Manager.
- G/L Accounting of 1 or more legal entities
- Fiscal Compliance, including preparation of VAT and other tax declaration and helping during tax controls
- Year-end closings
- Support during Audits
- Contact with internal and external parties. (SSC, Auditors, Tax Advisors, Tax Authorities)
- A variety of ad hoc tasks and projects across the Accounting department
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or a related field
- A first experience in G/L Accounting or in an Assistant Accountant role is a plus
- Basic understanding of fiscal principles to ensure compliance and accurate financial reporting
- Professional proficiency in both written and spoken English, knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Thrives in a flexible work environment with changing schedules and diverse demands
- Collaborative and enjoys working effectively as part of a team
- A temporary to permanent contract, working for a fast-growing and ambitious international company in the region of Willebroek - Puurs Bornem (between Brussels and Antwerp)
- A competitive salary, including a package of benefits (pension plan, health insurance, subscription for public transportation, meal voucher, eco voucher, Bike LeasePlan)
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in their international work environment
- Possibility to work in a hybrid model: 2 days per week from home
- Flexible hours and extra holiday