Eurogentec is an internationally recognized biotechnology company, part of the Kaneka Group. For several decades, the company has been a global provider of innovative products and services for the life sciences industry worldwide.
The company has developed a broad technology platform, which is organized into separate business units, subsidiaries, and production facilities. For more information, visit their website : https://www.eurogentec.com/en/
For their Marketing department within the BU Life Sciences in the European headquarters based in Liège, we are looking for a Scientific Copywriter (m/f).
As a Scientific Copywriter, your role will be focused on concepts and content production for a broad range of our international business activities such as Life Science Research, Diagnostic services and GMP biomanufacturing. Working within a dynamic, creative, and expert team, your role will be varied concerning execution. You will coordinate the roll-out of the appropriate scientific content for their marketing channels (including their E-commerces).
Your main responsibilities are:
Data collection and analysis:
- Unerring precision in the craft of brand-, voice-, and tone-correct writing that demonstrates attention to detail. Compositional versatility, from scientific keywords analysis, and short promotional messaging, to long-form articles and video scripts.
Editorial work :
- Research, develop, write, and edit technical and informational materials for the overall marketing channels including website, e-commerce, online services, print, events and digital marketing campaigns (blog posts, web content, social media, product specifications, email Marketing, slide decks, brochures, posters, technical documentation, whitepapers, webinars, guides, videos, tutorials…)
- Maintain style guides to ensure scientific consistency on all marketing content channels (copywriting, pictures, illustrations, videos…).
- Support E-commerce activities on product datasheets, technical documentation, visual material, and copywriting.
- You will transform sales and marketing goals into measurable results by collaborating closely with cross-functional teams (Scientific Project Manager, team experts, Product Managers, Salespeople, and Head of Marketing) and leveraging your expertise in storytelling and high-impact communication.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemical or biological sciences (biochemistry or molecular biology).
- You demonstrate ideally 2 years’ experience in Life Sciences, Biopharma, or Biotech fields (in a similar position would be an asset).
- You have an executing experience in copywriting.
- You have an excellent command of communication skills, master structured approach and critical thinking.
- Familiarity with or at least a high comfort level working with scientific subject matter.
- You demonstrate a keen Interest in digital communication, graphic design, and aesthetics. You are also passionate about Science and Communication.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- You are rigorous and enjoy as well working in a team as well autonomously.
- You are creative, proactive, openminded, result-oriented, and eager to learn.
- You are fluent in English and French (oral and written).
- Joining a modern and international environment that combines the vibe of a multinational with the charm of a local team.
- A varied and stimulating position as part of a diversified, enthusiastic, professional, and growing team.
- The opportunity to directly impact the Company’s organization and results.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package (including extralegal benefits).
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/scientific-copywriter-mf/ to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.