The client is looking or a Key Account Manager to join his team in Waals Brabant.
The client is a renowned and dynamic company with a rich heritage in the tobacco industry. Known for its commitment to quality and innovation, it has been a driving force in the market, blending tradition with modernity. With a legacy that spans decades, the company has consistently delivered exceptional products that resonate with consumers worldwide. Company's dedication to craftsmanship, sustainability, and a forward-thinking approach sets it apart as a leader in the ever-evolving tobacco landscape. Discover a world of premium tobacco experiences with the company, where tradition meets the future.
As KAM Belgium Tobacco, you don't just build customer relations; you will craft enduring partnerships that fuel success. Our team excels in the art of negotiation, skillfully weaving commercial agreements with major retail giants. Through a strategic trade marketing plan, you will elevate distribution channels, supercharge sales, and optimize margins with a precision that defines excellence. Our commitment? To not just meet but exceed the company's commercial targets. You will reshape the future of tobacco, where every negotiation is a step towards unparalleled achievement.
The KAM has a portfolio of +/- 15 major accounts (Petrol, food, tobacconists, wholesale).
- Management of a portfolio of large customers
- Negotiation and implementation of trade marketing campaigns within the customer universe in line with commercial priorities
- Regular field visits through meetings with customers or store checks of the POS belonging to the customers.
- Prepare and participate in tenders
- Planograms management
- Regular reports to upper management
- Make sure our commercial agreements are correctly put in place on the field
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Collect and analyze all sales figures from the tobacco business in Belgium
- Optimize performance at customer level over time
Main goals & outcomes:
- Deliver volume, market share and profit targets
- Achieve volume and profitability goals per customer and contribute to the achievement of business objectives;
- Optimize partnerships year after year through in dept business analytics (product mix, marketing activities)
- Optimize the market share at customer level
- Develop and implement actions to compensate the variations
- Know precisely the market on which large accounts are active
- Achieve the defined objectives by using the levers at its disposal to adapt current actions
- Enforce the framework contract
- Ensure large account loyalty
- Encourage the exchange of information between customers and internal teams
- You have a Master Level (Economics or Business engineering) or equivalent experience.
- You have minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar function
- You have a very good knowledge of and experience in sales, negotiations and business analysis
- You are an entrepreneur, you take initiatives, you bring solutions. You are a 'DOER'.
- You have an analytical mind. You like to analyse quantified results and turn them into concrete actions
- You know how to manage your time efficiently and professionally
- You have advanced skills in negotiations
- You are a commercial who likes to negotiate and you know how to develop long-term relationships with clients. You are 'customer oriented'
- You do not let yourself disassemble easily and know how to bring constructive solutions
- You are curious and proactive
- Languages : French and Dutch ; all other languages is an asset
They offer a long term contract containing a fix competitive salary with several fringe benefits (company car, mobile, laptop, meal vouchers, etc.) combined with a commission system in a meritocratic environment where we promote based on merit, hard work and results.