As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage customers orders' follow-up from order placement in a database until it's invoicing.
Our client is an international family-owned company active in engineering pieces.
Your main tasks will be :
- Acting as the first point of contact for the customer via email, phone and in person,
- To receive and process customer orders,
- To manage a variety of tasks such as payment follow-up or delivery management,
- To be the main point of contact with company's department,
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction,
- To provide backup invoicing to ensure correct invoices are sent to customers.
The successful candidate must have :
- Very good communication both written and spoken in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Customer oriented mindset
- Team Player
- Affinity with industry/engineering
What we offer :
- An international environment
- Variety of tasks
- Good team spirit