For one of our customers based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Payroll Manager to lead a team of 6 HR professionals. International environment, dynamic atmosphere.
Our customer is multinational engineering and technology consulting group, it has presence in 30 countries and tells more than 50.000 employees worldwide. From its Belgian offices located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Payroll Manager who will be managing a team of 2 Payroll and 4 HR admin professionals.
As Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- You pilot, coordinate and ensure the good management of HR/Payroll activities and processes within your scope (+/- 700 employees).
- You guide and coach your team members making sure they receive the necessary tools and guidelines to deliver best-in class Payroll and Comp&Ben services.
- You act as reference person when it comes to validation of work contracts, management of secondments, expatriates, control of payments processes, compliance to social, fiscal and legal requirements.
- You participate to the social elections cycle and you are the main contact person for public authorities and control institutes.
- You report to the Finance Manager whom with you manage external providers (group insurance, healthcare, payroll provider…)
- You participate to different transverse strategic HR projects
- You collect, maintain, and analyse HR metrics and reports KPI's (official enquiries, CSR…)
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field (HR, Legal…).
- You have more than 5 years of experience in Payroll / Comp&Ben operations, ideally within the Services Industry.
- You are fluent in French and English and have a good command of Dutch.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Belgian social & labour legislation
- You have a first coaching, people management experience or have the necessary assertiveness and maturity to lead a team.
- You can manage tasks and priorities autonomously, show a hands-on mindset and strong advisory and facilitation skills.
- A comprehensive compensation package including a company car, bonus scheme and interesting extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, net allowances, group insurance and a healthcare coverage.
- A dynamic environment with room for self-development.
- Home office possibilities (up to 3 days after on-boarding period).
- A fast-paced environment offering the possibility to participate to multiple transverse HR projects in an international group.