As a pharmaceutical cleaner, you will be the person who ensures that day-to-day operations run smoothly and trouble-free within the clean room environment.
Our client is an American Biomedical company that specialises in examining blood samples. With this research, they try to develop medications for patients with long-term and chronic diseases. Since a few years the company is also located in Belgium, in Ghent.
Through their pioneering research, they are experiencing tremendous growth. To continue this research and to be able to help more and more people they are looking for new employees to support them.
- You will monitor and maintain the environment (cleaning of equipment and facilities and environmental monitoring) of the GMP production areas.
- You provide support in the production of the medical products.
- You prepare reports, fill out forms, check the logs of the lab equipment
- You oversee raw materials, auxiliary materials and waste materials. You assist in the preparation of internal orders, entry and exit areas, cleaning and storage. All this according to strict procedures.
- You are proficient in Dutch and English.
- You are a real team player.
- You are open to working in a shift system with an early and a late shift.
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- You are open to weekend work (not every weekend).
- You have an interest in working in a lab environment.
- You are accurate and meticulous in your work.
- Competitive salary package with extra legal benefits.
- 2-shift system with bonus scheme.
- Full-time work week in 4 days (4 days off per week).
- Modern working environment.