As a Junior General Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the accounting and financial operations of the organisation. You will work closely with senior accountants and finance professionals to ensure accurate financial records, compliance with regulations, and efficient financial processes.
The client is a French retailer company that sells products through online flash sales.
- Recording the bank statements.
- Preparing payments related to the expense notes, payroll & VAT.
- Manage Payroll postings.
- Handle the fixed assets part.
- Recording the I/C invoices and preparing Reporting Packages for Consolidation purposes.
- Monthly reconcile the BS accounts of all Cies.
- Follow up on BS accounts and ensure with other areas collaboration the accuracy of accounting documents and procedures.
- Collaborate with the accounting manager in Financial Statements preparation, Corporate Income Tax calculation and ad hoc activities.
- Support checking the VAT accuracy in order to be compliant with the Fiscal administration.
- Additional tasks linked to accounting: Back up during holidays period to enlarge your scope of responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics.
3-5 years of experience in a similar role. Advanced knowledge of SAP and/or S/4HANA.
You have a very good knowledge of Excel & Google sheets.
Fluent English and French.
Ability to work proactively, strong team-working skills with ability to work independently.
Ability to adapt him/herself to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- 👉 Non-recurrent bonus
👉 Home working allowance
👉 Meal- & eco-vouchers
👉 Corporate SIM card
👉 Health insurances
👉 Reduction on Veepee sales
👉 Extralegal holidays
👉Online language learning Platform
👉Flexible working hours with minimum 2 days on site and up to 3 days at home
- Fast career progression with mentoring and skills development
- Being part of a multinational and fast-paced company
- International and entrepreneurial working environment