As part of the finance division, you will be responsible for the current operational accounting from A-Z, and you will report to an Accounting Manager. Ideally, you will already experience in the local gap and would like to evolve into a role where you can use these skills and develop your abilities with a dynamic team!
The client is a multinational consumer goods company, specialised in hygiene, health, and nutrition brands.
You'll support e-commerce and Hygiene and Home business units. In other words, you'll:
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Perform accounting analysis and General Ledger reconciliations
- Payroll Accounting
- Collaborate with the Shared Service Center GFS for RTR activities
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Declarations to the BNL government (VAT) and other statistics (CBS/NBB)
- Monitor Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Assist on year-end audits
- Fixed Assets
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- You have 5 years working in Accounting with relevant experience in GL
- You have ERP experience (SAP preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurate working-method as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Strong Excel and database skills preferred
- Attractive salary package
- An appealing network that will be key for your career
- Transferrable skillset
- Stimulating work environment sparks innovation and creativity
- Diverse career development opportunities