Rossel Interactive Media is the IT exploitation's company of the Rossel Group. la société d’exploitation informatique du Groupe Rossel. The purpose of this team is to ensure a good information system management of all the Group's entities. Today, We are looking for someone to take reponsibility in a transversal position and to work closely with Rossel Advertising, the leading advirtising company in Belgium.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You understand data’s structuration and their origins
- You collect the data from the Data Management Platform and You organize it according to the business needs of the Sales team and the Marketing and Data Management’s team.
- You create traits and segments in the DMP to support new campaign requests
- You monitor segment sizes for all segments actively part of a digital campaign and monitors match rates with activation/media buying platforms, ensuring that high quality segment data is continually delivered throughout the campaign
- You support business users in the usage of campaign and audience data through recommendations and ongoing day-to-day support
- You have strong analytical skills including knowledge of SQL & Python
- You are business oriented and a customer facing on explaining the ability & creativity with data to advertisers
- You are tasked to analyse & create audiences & to get insights on what the data shows
- You are Close to Adops to understand technics & translate into trackable insights
– e.g. Header Bidding
- You are Close to Sales to use insights towards leads & customers