Do you have a relevant experience in Digital Marketing? Do you like to improve E-commerce marketplaces? Are you a German speaking person? Is your answer "YES" to all those questions? This job is for you!
Our client is a well-known family-owned International company. Their main activity lies within the food sector. They are located in the Flemish Brabant and are looking for an E-commerce Specialist.
As an E-commerce Specialist you will have to:
- Manage and improve content, build digital experiences on several E-commerce marketplaces
- Manage promotion and loyalty following the established promo calendar
- Plan and execute digital activations (emails, banners, landing pages)
- Write and brief the creation of digital assets
- Work closely with the Marketing team and the Social media team to align offsite and online activities with the e-com activation calendar
- Identify and execute best practices related to user experience design, search engine optimization and other digital standards
- Evaluate, monitor and report on the market performance as well as the competition
As an E-commerce Specialist you have/are:
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Management
- A first relevant experience in E-commerce or Digital Marketing
- Perfect knowledge of German (written and oral communications) and a good knowledge of English
- Proficient with design knowledge is a plus (Adobe Suite)
- Proficient knowledge of the Amazon Tools
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus (German, Spanish, Italian)
- Detail-oriented, driven, proactive and curious
- Full-time job with a long-term contract
- Flexibility (homeworking)
- A growing and dynamic working environment
- An attractive salary package : competitive gross salary, company car, insurances, meal vouchers etc.
- A challenging function