The client is looking for a Sales Advisor & Expert to join his team in Brussels and Wallonia.
The company is a leading wholesalers of confectionery, drinks, tobacco, and prepaid card products serving thousands of customers: gas station, independent shops, night shops, retailers
For more than 200 years, they have been carrying out their daily wholesale business through all distribution channels (petrol stations, independent shops, mass distribution, specific operators, local authorities,...). Constantly attentive to the market and current trends, their buyers are mobilized to offer their B2B customers a very complete offer with the best products and solutions in the different categories.
As a Sales Advisor & Expert you lead the relationship with our existing clients and prospect and develop new business opportunities for the company.
Along with the Sales Team you ensure that projects are delivered with the highest possible quality standards, creating compelling value to our clients.
Reports directly to the Business Development Manager, will work in strong collaboration with the Field Sales Manager and the Sales Representatives.
The scope of responsibilities lie in:
- Analyzing customer information to be able to make a good quotation both with existing customers for tapping into new product categories and with prospects.
- Accompany the sales representatives to existing and new customers to present prospects and turn them into a sales deal. Following up on customer contacts regarding feedback from the quotation.
- Being capable to prepare the appropriate negotiation, present and close the deal.
- Developing new business relationships, meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying the potential growth.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and positions the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs. Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Proven track record of at least 8 years in sales and/or Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products
- Excellent language proficiency in French and a good knowledge of Dutch or English will help
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to 'close the deal'.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including empathy and the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Capable of working independently as well as having the ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to build relationships
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Discover customers' needs and offer solutions to them through the company's services or products.
- Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
- Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
- Frequent travel 80%
- The candidate will be working from one of our Antwerp (Belgium) offices
They offer a long term contract containing a fix competitive salary with several fringe benefits (company car, mobile, laptop, meal vouchers, etc.) combined with a commission system in a meritocratic environment where we promote based on merit, hard work and results.