For our client, we are looking for a Financial Controller (m/f/x).
Our client is a biotech company with lot of development projects. The company is located in Liège.
In your role, your responsibilities are:
- Financial reporting / fiscal aspects:
- Review annual and quarter accounting closing performed by the Accounting team and assist them in their task, especially with the evaluation of certain complex manual journal entries.
- Review consolidated (BEGAAP) reporting, and accurate presentation of the situation to the Senior Finance Manager, including comments on important variation and balances
- Issue monthly reporting, presentation of the situation to the Senior Finance Manager, including comments on important variation and balances
- Issue quarterly reporting towards Shareholders
- Participate in the Budget making and monitoring
- Management of the grants :
- Assist Senior Finance Manager in the issuance of annual declaration of costs to the Walloon Region related to subsidized programs and fill in financial information in activity reports
- Participate to timely follow-up of remaining budget
- Participate in replies to the requests of the Walloon Region with respect to the declaration of costs
- Internal controls :
- Referent person for the management of the internal controls, i.e. ensure proper execution of the designed internal controls
- Proactively suggest improvement mitigation plans for potential gaps, including strong ERP understanding
- IPO preparation:
- With the help of partners (auditors), participate in the conversion of the company accounts to IFRS
- With the help of partners (auditors), design (materialized by a control matrix) and implement internal controls related to financial statements (ICFR = Internal Controls over Financial Reporting) in view of complying with K-SOX regulation
- IFRS Financial Statements :
- Compute the consolidated IFRS adjustments on periodic basis and assist Senior Finance Manager in making annual and other periodic reporting and disclosures
- Cross-sectional tasks :
- Ensure proper filing of the documents on the shared drive and improve structure of the drive if needed
- Provide assistance to Senior Finance Manager and CFO (i.e. specific requests,…)
- Provide support and training when necessary to the Accounting team
- Perform required internal controls related to the function
- You have 4/5 years experience in audit and/or in controlling with a good level in English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Rigorous and organized
- Resilient & stress resistant
- Autonomous and flexible
- Pragmatic & ability to synthetize information
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit and coaching skills
Interested? Apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.