The Accountant will be responsible for assisting in preparing monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining departmental budgets, and preparing expense reports.
Our client is currently experiencing rapid growth and they are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their accounting and finance team.
- The company has a lot of knowledge and experience.
- The company focuses on a clear target market.
- The company is constantly doing research to improve their product (product innovation)
Manage all accounting transactions.Prepare budget forecasts.Publish financial statements in time.Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.Ensure timely bank payments.Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Team player
- Strong communication
- Eager to learn
- Minimum 1 year experience or skilled
- Transportation allowance
- group allowance
- hospitalisation insurance
- attractive remuneration
- Computer and cell phone