Graf + Cie AG, headquartered in Rapperswil (Switzerland) and a subsidiary of the Rieter Group, is the world leader in the design and manufacture of card clothing and combs for the spinning industry as well as for producers and builders of machines for the production of nonwovens.
Gomitex SA, the group's Belgian subsidiary located in Verviers (Stembert), is specialized in rubber coating and the manufacture of foundations for card clothing. The company currently employs 17 people and is looking for a
As a Production Engineer, you will be the right arm of the General Manager and the link with production. A hands-on person, you are conceptual and capable of managing projects from A to Z in various fields.
Main missions :
- Manage production processes in compliance with quality and safety standards, define and write operating procedures;
- Manage improvement projects, from design to commissioning, coordinate the work of the different stakeholders to guarantee the success of the projects;
- Maintain technical documentation (drawings, procedures and specifications) up to date.
- Master degree in engineering ideally complemented by proven experience in project management;
- Very good analysis, synthesis and problem-solving skills;
- Great sense of responsibility, results orientated;
- Pragmatic, rigorous, methodical and organized;
- Easy contact, keen sense of communication, able to communicate at all levels of the hierarchy in French and English;
- Good MS Office skills, ERP and project management software knowledge.
- Experience in the rubber industry is a plus.
- Full-time, permanent contract;
- Salary in line with your skills and experience;
- Internal and external training to ensure continuous learning;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Varied and stimulating role within a company on a human scale and part of an international group that is a leader in its field of activity;
- Family working atmosphere.