The Sales assistant supports sales activities, assisting with customer inquiries, processing orders, and contributing to the overall sales process.
Our partner operates in the energy sector. It is part of a large group and aims to provide excellent customer service, innovate and invest in sustainable energy.
The main tasks of the Sales Assistant:
- Maintaining up-to-date information in the database.
- Managing commercial contracts.
- Being the point of contact for scheduling and modifying appointments.
Main responsibilities :
- Ensure accuracy of data in the database.
- Collect and process correct information.
- Draw up quotations based on contracts.
- Organise and transfer customer files to other departments.
- Handle customer requests.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the sales department.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
As an experienced Sales Assistant, you understand the importance of customer service and administrative tasks. You stand out for your structured and precise working methods, taking a proactive approach to ensure both customer satisfaction and business objectives. Your understanding of commercial issues is reflected in your work, and you have proven to be a valuable member of the team. In addition, you have strong communication skills in both Dutch and French, enabling you to move effectively between contexts and communicate effectively.
My client offers the following package:
- Full-time position with flexible working hours.
- Quick start with training and support.
- Integration period, with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Extralegal benefits: meal vouchers, eco-cheques, teleworking, transport allowance (100% reimbursement), insurance package, performance bonus, etc.
- Modern, dynamic working environment.
- The office in Machelen is located close to Diegem station and is easily accessible.