The client is looking for a Field Sales Manager to cover the South of Belgium.
The company is a leading wholesalers of confectionery, drinks, tobacco, and prepaid card products serving thousands of customers: gas station, independent shops, night shops, retailers.
With a workforce of over 200 employees, they ensure that their 5,000 convenience sector clients receive fast and accurate service every day. Their central services, along with their support and development department, are coordinated from their headquarters.
Offering a sophisticated range of products, a substantial stock with their own delivery service, and specially designed computer systems for the sector, they have become a valued partner to their clients.
The Field Sales Manager - South Belgium will train and supervise our sales representatives (team of 14 persons).
The field sales manager should outline and communicate sales targets, delegate tasks, and ensure that staff performance meets our standards of excellence. You should also conduct regular and extensive research to consolidate our spot in the market.
To be successful as a field sales manager, you should be eager to take a hands-on role in contributing to our firm's profitability. Invariably, a remarkable field sales manager will promote their accessibility to staff by maintaining a steady, approachable presence.
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company's broader objectives.
- Assigning work to Sales Representatives in an equitable manner.
- Supervising staff to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards.
- Monitoring random negotiations to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques.
- Ensuring that staff members are reimbursed for work-related purchases.
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases.
- Bachelor's degree in a pertinent business-related field.
- Proven experience as a Field Sales Manager or similar.
- People management experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and administer insightful market research protocols.
- Capacity to sustain consequential working relationships.
- Cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute.
- An arsenal of brilliant sales techniques that you are eager to share.
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is a strong asset
- An attractive salary package, including a company car and bonus incentive
- A nice and challenging work environment
- Possibility to grow
- Independence on the road
- Opportunity to have responsibilities from day 1