Our client is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation.
The technical proposal division is an international division based in Brussels responsible for the bidding process regarding large, complex engineering issues including engineering services, solutions, design or manufacturing services. Project manages the bidding process from initial contact through contract signing.
As a result of the fast growing business we are looking for a Proposal Engineer based in Belgium (Brussels area) and devoted to industrial clients in Benelux en France regions.
- You will report to the proposal leader and will work together with another proposal manager based in Brussels.
You will work closely with the internal sales engineers, field engineers and customers
Represent professionnally the company at a customer, gather data, and ask the right questions to define a project.
Liaise with internal stakeholders to assist in collating accurate data for the preparation of proposals.
Prepare technical and commercial quotations to meet the needs of the customer but also be compliant with our financial goals and expectations.
Provide regular feedback on activity status to the assigned Sales Account Manager, Business Unit Leads and local Country Management
Bid manager, proposal engineer, submission, tender, responsible devis, deviseur, quotation manager, quotation engineer, estimating engineer, proposal engineer
- University degree in engineering
- At least 2 years of experience
- English (oral and writing skills), French and or Dutch are required for the role
- Possess a good level of numeracy skills,
- Be confident working with spreadsheets
- Be able to prioritize and multitask and have a willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization
- Abilty to travel in Benelux and France when required (10%)
An attractive salary package with a competitive gross salary, meal vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, bonus, insurances, company car, ...
- The opportunity to work into a global organization believing in employee engagement and open and candid communication.
- The opportunity to work within an international and multicultural team
For more information: Call VERONIQUE BERVAES on the number: 02/738.02.67 | 0490/440.751