TERMINAL MANAGER (H/F)
Foremen responsible for sites (and chartering service at the Seraing Terminal).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Complete terminal management following instructions given by Managing Director, according to the principles of the management system, including safety, environment, quality and operational agreements made with clients.
This job includes daily contact with foremen, representing General Management and monitoring terminal activities to ensure full flow of information and cargo to and from the client and all internal Euroports services. The Terminal Manager is responsible for the profitability and budget monitoring of his terminal(s).
General duties and responsibilities :
- Coordinate terminal resources.
- In cooperation with the foremen responsible for the site, organise and schedule work teams and track customer orders, inventory and invoicing.
- Manage operations-type commercial procedures related to operations.
- Work to maintain a positive balance between cost price and selling price.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
- With the Chartering Service manage the distribution of work of the fleet of trucks, trailers, boats, cranes and heavy machinery. Coordinate orders and chartering of subcontractors necessary with the support of the service concerned.
- Ensure at a minimum a weekly visit to all the terminals under his responsibility by carrying out safety walks and JHA.
- Comply with and enforce the STOP procedure.
- Carry out Toolboxes with reporting on each terminal when necessary.
- Participate in the monthly technical and commercial meetings or in individual cases on request.
- Ensure the smooth running of the invoicing system for the site by providing appropriate information to the customer service concerned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- 35 +.
Professional Skills :
- Civil engineer, agronomist or manufacturer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in chemistry or hazardous waste.
- Knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- Skilled in the use of software appropriate to the role.
Personal Skills :
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead employees, foremen, etc.
- Communication and motivation skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: versatile, pragmatic, practical and hands-on, sense of service.
Envoyez votre CV et lettre de motivation via le bouton POSTULER
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Construction et installation - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Construction et installation - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Construction et installation - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Operations Manager | Construction et installation - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Chef de projet | Construction et installation - général | > 10 ans d'expérience