Sales Manager (custom manufacturing, Peptides)
PolyPeptide S.A. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PolyPeptide Group and is specialized in peptide custom manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry. Our Belgian site is located in Braine-l’Alleud. PolyPeptide Group is International, 800 employees and with companies in USA, Sweden, India, Belgium and France.
For the Global Sales & Marketing Department, we currently have an opening for a Sales Manager with extensive experience within the Life Sciences Industry. Location: Braine-L’Alleud, Belgium.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities related to potential projects requiring manufacturing services
- Secure client meetings
- Obtain requests for proposal
- Generate proposals in cooperation with project leaders and sales management
- Assisting in proposal development and facilitating presentations at PolyPeptide SA & other sites
- Securing contract awards based on above efforts and sales targets
- Assisting with maintaining client satisfaction
- Providing project team support as appropriate
- Monitoring and assisting with change orders related to current contracts
- Supporting Regional & Global Sales Management
- Work towards increased awareness and focus on customer requirements and satisfaction
- Support and advice on marketing activities, fair participation and sales specific IT issues
- Capture and distribute custom project market information
- To work closely together with Global Regulatory Affairs and the other PolyPeptide sites
Education and experience
- Academic degree (BSc/MSc or PHD) in chemistry-related sciences
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development process
- Strong direct experience in Sales/Business Development (preferably in CMO/CRO or related service industry)
- Strong negotiating and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator and decision maker
- Fluency in English and French
- Customer-focused and result-oriented
- Ready to travel +/- 60 days primarily in Europe (internal meetings, exhibits, client visits)
- Good knowledge of Windows applications
- Use and application of CRM systems an advantage
- Strong direct experience in consultative sales (preferably in CMO/CRO or related service industry)
What we offer is a full time permanent contract with an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits and insurances; a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic work environment with an open culture.
Are you interested? Please send your resume and motivations to email@example.com
Initial contact : Mr. Bert Vanroye, HR Director +32(0)2-386 6916
PolyPeptide S.A (previously Lonza Braine SA) - Chaussée de Tubize, 297 - B-1420 Braine l’Alleud.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.