SEO Specialist (e-Marketing) FR/NL/EN (H/F)
Our client is looking for a Junior/Medior/Senior E-commerce SEO Specialist to join their Digital Marketing team.
You will be responsible for finding on-site SEO opportunities, implementing them, and measuring their impact. You will tackle unique SEO challenges in our e-commerce environment.
At least basic knowledge of SEO (or even better: e-commerce SEO) is required, but any level of experience is appreciated (Junior to Senior projects are available).
As long as you are passionate about becoming an expert, we welcome your application!
Practically, you will:
- Discover new SEO opportunities by regularly analysing position reports, traffic reports, site errors, logs, site crawls, etc.
- Implement the foundations of on-site optimisation by making use of:
- Best-practice HTML elements (H1-6 titles, image ALT tags, bold text…)
- Markup for rich snippets, social sharing, knowledge graph…
- Internal linking strategies
- Be responsible for SEO-optimised content, through:
- Ensuring the presence of unique content on each page
- Conducting keyword research
- Managing User Generated Content
- Tackle the unique SEO challenges of e-commerce, multi-country, multi-language sites, including:
- Ensuring the optimisation of new product pages
- Ensuring the crawling and indexation of the different domains
- Dealing with disappearing pages (out-of-stock products, old categories, 404 errors…)
- Promoting seasonal content, top sellers, etc.
- Dealing with page cannibalisation (duplicate pages, duplicate meta titles…)
- Be responsible for measuring the impact of your SEO optimisations, which includes defining KPIs, creating and updating dashboards, and drawing business conclusions
- Stay on top of SEO best practices by following industry news and trends
- Plus any other relevant aspects of on-site optimisation
To achieve your objectives, you will:
- work closely with the Inbound Marketing team (in Belgium)
- work with our developers to implement technical changes (in Romania)
For this position, you have:
- Strong SEO interest expressed in professional, academic and/or personal experiences. Any SEO experience and/or knowledge is welcome, with at least the basics.
- Strong analytical skills: you enjoy digging into data and you can draw actionable conclusions
- Passion for Excel with knowledge of advanced functions and pivot tables
- Basic/Good knowledge of web elements (HTML, logs, website and server architecture…)
- A technical mind: you are not afraid to get involved in pure technical SEO!
- Dutch and/or French Native with at least a working knowledge of French
- A good written and oral level in English
- German knowledge is welcome
Personally, you are:
- Autonomous with good organisational skills
- Eager to learn
A competitive salary, a fascinating experience in a fast-growing company that works with successful e-commerce websites, and a stimulating and informal working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.
The team is divided between 2 offices: one in Romania and one in Belgium.