Manufacturing Execution Systems Specialist – MES Coach
Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry. More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry. At Solvay, you are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, Solvay offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
Solvay has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Execution Systems Specialist to join the Group as MES coach.
In the role of the Industrial Function to promote and implement Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Solvay is building a team that will serve all users of these technologies, including Businesses, Plants and Functions.
As a member of the MES coach team, you help users of local and global MES applications and projects to leverage the tools to a higher value.
- Help all users to better utilize process information software like (but not limited to) OsiSoft PI or Aspen InfoPlus.21,
- Be the main contact for site MES key users,
- Support troubleshooting of functional problems,
- Write technical articles about solutions offered by MES software,
- Organize webinars and training sessions about MES software,
- Design functional reports and graphic displays for process monitoring,
- Design and configure MES software modules,
- Design hardware and software architecture for MES applications in an industrial production environment.
- At least 3 years experience in requirements analysis, design definition and implementation of software solutions above the manufacturing floor,
- A good knowledge of OsiSoft PI or AspenTech InfoPlus.21 (knowledge of Wonderware ArchestrA is a plus),
- Computer literate (MS Office, GApps or other cloud Apps),
- Basic software programming skills is a plus,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level in related field,
- Verbal and written communication skills fluent in English,
- Capable of handling multiple problems concurrently, prioritizing appropriately and keeping users informed,
- Client oriented and collaborative,
- Willingness to travel (Approximately 40% travel with overnight stays).
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.