Application Engineer (Power Systems) (m/f) / Euro-Diesel sa
Description of the Company
EURO-DIESEL is an essential global player in its field, specialised in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of diesel rotary uninterruptible electrical power systems (DRUPS) and generators (http://www.euro-diesel.com/).
The EURO-DIESEL group employs a workforce of about 250 people around the world. EURO-DIESEL exports 90% of its turnover and its clients are significantly those for whom any perturbation of their electrical power supply represents an unacceptable risk: hospitals, airports, data storage centres, cutting edge industries, etc.
Currently faced with the prognosis of significant growth, EURO-DIESEL headquarters in Grâce-Hollogne, near Liège, is looking for an:
Application Engineer - Power Systems
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will ensure technical support for sales staff and project leaders, with the aim of defining solutions that are best adapted to client needs.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- in the context of preliminary studies, you will analyse specifications and client requirements and make detailed technical proposals: the type and provisioning of the configuration of a range of machinery and equipment, single-line diagrams, technical specification sheets, briefing notes, etc.
- you will manage the follow-up of your files and maintain regular contact with account managers, project managers, technical service staff, technicians and after-sales service personnel ;
- you will participate in the ongoing improvement of computational and/or database tools enabling the optimization of technical support operations ;
- You will contribute to the drawing up of general technical documentation for Euro-Diesel products and solutions.
Professional skills and experience required
- You hold a Masters degree in Technology (civil or industrial engineering), electrical or electro-mechanical specialization.
- You can ideally demonstrate prior experience in a position requiring a sound electro-technological understanding.
- You have an enquiring mind, you are keen to learn and you enjoy looking for and providing technical solutions.
- You are available for occasional client visits together with account managers or sales staff.
- You have a sound understanding of English and French, both spoken and written.
- The opportunity to evolve within an established, yet innovative and expanding company, active at the global level in the development of high-tech products.
- The opportunity to join a great team working in a friendly atmosphere.
- The chance to put your technical and relational skills to work providing solutions to a variety of demands requiring a wide range of technical skills.
- A daily working experience marked by variety within an agreeable atmosphere.
- A salary concomitant with your level of experience, backed with an attractive fringe benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under email@example.com or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference n° 170218. Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.