Internal Auditor for Liege Area (m/f)
For our client, a reputated company in Liege, Robert Half are looking for an Internal Auditor.
Our client is an international industrial company located in Liege area.
The Internal Auditor mission is to provide independent assurance that an organisation's risk management, governance and internal controls are operating effectively.
Support to department activities with specific responsibility for ensuring that overall policies, practices and/or regulations meet compliance requirements; completing audits and reviews, procedures and methodologies; developing and monitoring internal controls; providing updated procedures and work aids.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Work closely with our external auditors in their annual audits
- Identify value-added process improvement opportunities
- Performing Other duties as assigned
- Master Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent
- Certifications (a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the audit field or in a Big 4
- Advance knowledge of Excel (VBA a plus)
- SOX Compliance (BIG plus)
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and facilitation skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
If you're interested in this unique opportunity in Liege area, apply now.
Our client is an international industrial company in development. They offer a lot of career development opportunities.