SEO Specialist (H/F)
Our client is a company active in the e-commerce sector. They are currently looking for someone to join their digital marketing team.Description de la fonction
You will be in charge of improving the SEO visibility of our client's website.
Concretely, you will:
- Discover new SEO opportunities by regularly analysing position reports, traffic reports, site errors,...
- Implement the foundations of on-site optimisation,
- Be responsible for SEO-optimised content,
- Tackle the unique SEO challenges of e-commerce, multi-country, multi-language sites,
- Be responsible for measuring the impact of your SEO optimisations,
- Stay on top of SEO best practices by following industry news and trends.
To reach your objectives, you will:
- work closely with the Inbound Marketing team,
- work with our developers to implement technical changes (from Belgium for foreign countries).
- Strong SEO interest during your professional, academic and/or personal experiences. And possess the basics knowledge at least,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Knowledge of advanced functions and pivot tables from Excel,
- Basic or good knowledge in web elements (HTML, logs, website and server architecture…),
- A technical mind: you are not afraid to get involved in pure technical SEO,
- French or Dutch native with good knowledge of French,
- A good written and oral level in English,
- German knowledge is an advantage.
- Autonomous with good organisational skills,
- Motivated to learn.
A competitive package, and an interesting experience by evolving in a company with continuous development.