Analyst Cash Management
Our client, a reputed actor active in the corporate and investment banking sector, is currently looking for an Analyst in Cash Management to join their Brussels-based office.
Our client is a worldwide renowned actor of the corporate and investment banking sector that operates in Belgium since many years.
Directly reporting to the Head of middle office, your main objective will be to actively contribute and participate to the activity of the Brussels desk which promotes, manages and develops Payments and Cash Management solutions for their corporate clients.
Among others, your main responsibilities will include:
- The daily contacts with customers in order to handle all products-related issues and requests coming from clients (accounts, internet banking, cash pooling, guarantees,…)
- The execution, management and control of payments instructions, receipts and guarantees, in close collaboration with the back-office team
- The execution of periodic administrative tasks (invoicing, bank confirmation, archiving, contracts, data inputting)
- The follow-up and control of operational risks (accounts monitoring, compliance alerts, counterparty risk follow-up)
- The proactive support to sales teams
You have at least 2-5 years of experience in a client support function within the corporate banking sector
You are fully operational in French, Dutch and English
You are fully proficient with the MS Office suite, and with ISABEL (mandatory)
You have strong interpersonal skills combined with great teamwork skills
You have a capacity of working autonomously with rigor and attention to details
You are fully dedicated to customer satisfaction