Business Development Manager Supply Chain Services (H/F)
Our client delivers supply chain and distribution solutions across the full spectrum of the device's lifecycle, through innovation, insight and focused execution.Description de la fonction
The Business Developer is responsible for developing the business in Benelux, and achieving revenue targets on the services portfolio.
- As this is a new service, you will build the market proposition from scratch.
- You will analyze the market's need for LCS services, define market potential, develop a sales plan and execute this plan independently.
- The Business Development Manager will operate some day from the office in La Louvière with a back-office and an operations organization in place.
- You will become the Single Point of Contact for (potential) LCS customers in the region.
The ideal candidate for this position is an entrepreneur with strong project management capabilities. Someone who can quickly develop an overview of our business, who can link different business propositions, and identify growth opportunities in a highly complex environment. Someone who is both capable of strategy and hands-on execution.
- A bachelor level education, preferably in Business Administration or any commercial direction.
- Over 5 years of experience in Technology sales, of which 3 years in IT return logistics / recycling services.
- Solid understanding of the IT lifecycle, Supply Chain and Distribution model.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Proficiency negotiating and closing complex sales transactions.
- Excellent proficiency in French, Dutch and English, in verbal and in writing.
This profile is yours? Please send me you cv by www.selecthr.beConditions de travail
Our client offers an exciting opportunity in one of the most promising niche markets within IT. To work with key decision-makers in the industry, with a premium proposition. To work for a global market leader in IT.
Visitez www.selecthr.be pour plus d’informations sur l’offre d’emploi Business Development Manager Supply Chain Services (H/F) ou postulez directement en ligne via Business Development Manager Supply Chain Services (H/F)