Site Facility Manager Zaventem; Hasselt or Hognoul
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
To reinforce the Facility Management team in our stores, IKEA Belgium is currently looking for a site Facility Manager for the stores of Zaventem, Hasselt and Hognoul.
As a Site Facility manager you are the direct manager of the site facility team (± 4 co-workers) and you will report to the department head business navigation & operations.
You manage site-based facility management services to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for co-workers, visitors and customers of the store; and ensuring that the store is maintained to a common standard “In Shape as New” in order to promote and protect the IKEA brand and to ensure IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing retailer in the local market.
- You manage Site facility management services to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for co-workers, visitors and customers of the store.
- You maintain the store “In Shape as New” through the delivery of planned, corrective and operational maintenance services and project activities.
- You actively work towards an integration of property related tasks within the IKEA GOES RENEWABLE program into daily FM business.
- You lead and manage your team, and work with your Manager and matrix partners, in order to drive sales growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- You provide an inspiring and motivating direction for co-workers and engage them fully in the tasks of becoming leaders in Life at Home and generating sales growth.
- You create an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and where the diversity of our customers and co-workers is valued.
- You recruit your team through IKEA values by identifying what skills are needed now and in the future to achieve the objectives of their role. You also identify the motivations and capabilities that will compliment your existing team.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- You ensure the Facility Management plan supports the achievement of the agreed goals for your Site.
- You ensure all Facility Management initiatives grow the business and support the sustainability of long-term profitability.
- You control costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and encouraging your team and colleagues to discover more effective ways of working.
- You manage, follow up and evaluate external service provider performance against contract terms, and provide feedback to The Country Facility Manager on supplier performance.
- You create, implement and actively manage annual operational and budget plans to ensure that all aspects of the building and grounds (facilities, building structures, assets and systems) are maintained to agreed standards and within agreed costs and timeframes.
- You assume responsibility for Energy Management according to IKEA directives.
- Ability to contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Eagerness and desire to understand the IKEA business and customer needs and influence improvement of the business.
- Mechanical and technical knowledge, and practical experience, in all facility systems; including electrical and lighting, mechanical and HVAC, structural, site, building automation and energy management.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken local language.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- You are willing to take a day off during the week to work Saturdays.
WHAT WE OFFER
- IKEA offers a full-time open-ended contract (36 hours/week).
- You can expect a competitive basic salary and a lot of other advantages.
- We support you from day one based on an extensive training plan and permanent learning opportunities throughout your career.
- IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- You have the freedom to develop and nurture your creative ideas in a unique corporate culture.