Project Engineer (M/F)
Binani 3B-the fibreglass company (www.3b-fibreglass.com) is a leading developer and supplier of fibreglass products and technologies for automotive, wind and performance composites applications. 3B is an entrepreneurial company with manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Norway and India. With a Customer Service Centre near Brussels, 3B is a young and dynamic company built on a rich heritage in fibreglass development and production as well as a special commitment to supporting its customers.Description de la fonction
The Engineering Expert has global responsibilities that imply regular travels to the 3 locations of the company.
Before being completely autonomous and operational in the role, the Engineer will be mentored by a Senior expert.
As an Engineering Expert, you know all the specific features of glass ovens. You are able to design, guide studies, build, repair and audit all the components of the « hot assets ».
During the training period, you will work in close collaboration with our Furnace Expert Engineer as well as with other team members. You are in charge of the study and elaboration of the projects related to « hot assets » including refractory materials; mechanical utilities; combustion and regulatory systems.
You also participate to audits, research for continuous improvements and energetic performances.
Your role will also include:
- The definition of scopes, plannings, budgets and investments requests
- The consolidation of investment costs (while improving them continuously)
- The management of sub-contractors for studies and/or execution for our 3 locations
You fulfill this position in compliance with the environmental, quality, health and safety criteria prevailing within the company.Exigence pour la fonction
- Mechanical Engineer/Architect polyvalent or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the industrial sector
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, innovation and technology oriented
- Interest in the operational work (field, factory,..)
- Charismatic, reliable and honest
- Autonomous and available (especially during critical phases)
- Perfect knowledge of French and English
- Flexible and ready to travel 25-30% of working time
- Respect and safety are priorities for youConditions de travail
3B-the Fiberglass offers you the opportunity to work in an international environment with a strong company culture and values. It is also the opportunity to join one of the leaders in the fiberglass industry.
The company also offers a position with real challenges and the opportunity to play a key role directly contributing to the results of the firm.