Recruitment Consultant @ PageGroup
- A work environment that is thriving, exciting, growing and fun
- a function where "PEOPLE" are central
Established almost four decades ago in the United Kingdom, PageGroup (Page Personnel, Michael Page, Page Executive) is today recognised by clients and candidates over the world as the leading specialist consultancy in permanent recruitment, temporary staffing and interim management. From more than 150 offices in 35 countries, our consultants offer clients ranging from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations exclusive access to a pool of (inter)national talent.
PageGroup has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since April 2001 and is ranked "Top Employer" for two years in a row now.
For more information please go to our career website: http://careers.page.com/be-en
If the job is to be resumed in one sentence, your main responsibility is to recruit the right candidate for your clients.
However, our job entails many other aspects.
You engage with clients;
- You attend pitches and meetings
- You prospect a network of clients
- You convince them to work with you for their recruitment needs
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
- You present suitable candidates to your clients
- You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the selection of candidates until the offer management
- You do an excellent follow-up afterwards
You engage with candidates;
- You identify and attract candidates for your jobs and missions
- You interview them
- You brief and coach them and you give them advice
- You prepare them for their interviews with your client
- You take references
- You also do an excellent follow-up of your candidates
- You will also participate at job and university fairs
We are open for any Academic backgrounds (Management, Finance, HR, Marketing, Literature, ...)
but these elements are crucial:
- you like people
- you are curious, emphatic and an excellent listener
- you are driven and not afraid to work hard
- you go the extra mile
- you have good language skills
- you communicate well
- you are sales
- you love to develop networks
- A challenging, fun and dynamic working environment
- A lot of trainings to improve yourself continuously
- A job where the core business is "people"
- A competitive and complete salary package
- A meritocratic approach with horizontal, vertical and international growth possibilities
- Incentives, team buildings, sports events, charitable fundraisers and a drink with your colleagues on Friday afternoon