Service Engineer (H/F)
Adecco Eupen are currently looking for an experienced ‘paper' professional (m,f) as: Service Engineer
- Technical Service on the wet end of Paper Machines including drainage analysis, tension and guiding analysis, and other service related work;
- Technical Service on the dry end of Paper Machines including temperature and humidity measurements, hood balance, air permeability, fabric controls and other service related work;
- Evaluation of the service work and measurements, presentation of detailed analysis to the sales and product management team, in order to support our strive for continuous improvement;
- Assistance during fabric installations, and in start-ups of new or rebuild machines;
- General technical consulting and training of mills staff.
As service engineer, your profile is:
- Technical education (Bachelor, Master), when as paper maker would this be ideal
- Practical experience in the Paper Industry is a big surplus, if not you possess the drive and the willingness to become an expert in our field
- Fluent in English (written and verbally), preferably also in French and/or German
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues;
- Very good computer knowledge including MS-Office;
- Flexibility, client orientation and determination;
- Willingness for extensive traveling of more than 50% of your working time.
Salary and Benefits
Directly Hired in an international and future oriented company.