High Potential - International Accelerate Program
Be part of an int. Accelerate Program for high potential profiles with 2 to 5 years of experience in a multinational company. This program will lead you to senior Management positions in the group.
Our client is an international leader in high quality industrial products and solutions. A former SME which has quickly evolved into a large multinational company of 10000 people and which is now part of a family-owned multinational holding. They have double their sales activities over the last 4 years.
The corporate philosophy of the company is based on long term investments, entrepreneurial mindset, decentralised activities, values of trust, open communication and loyalty.
Based on their middle and long terms strategy, the company is actively looking for high potential candidates who will follow a special and intensive international program in order to become the future MD's and regional managers within the group.
Key words : Strategy management, operational excellence, business management, project management, leadership, engineering, supply chain, business development, E-business, operations manager.
Position will be based between Brussels and Antwerp
International Accelerate Program :
In order to support their strong growth ambition, they are going to hire multiple talents who will participate in a 3 year international Accelerate Program (including at least 9 months assignment within another subsidiary of the group and in a different country) in order to prepare them to take on middle management positions in the short term and senior regional positions in the future.
Responsibilities can be related to project management, supply chain, sales & operations management, customer service, purchasing, quality insurance, retail or finance. They will be hands-on managerial responsibilities with a strong business strategic relevance. Positions will be challenging for the individual and impactful on the business.
The participants of this program will also be supported by :
- a coach
- structured performance evaluation every 6 months
- international development program within the company
- Cross group development program within the holding
The High Potential Operations Manager has the following profile :
- Qualification : Master level or MBA, graduated preferably with distinction in a technical or business related subject
- Experience : International background in sales, operations, supply chain, etc in BtoB environment and within a large multinational company
- Years of experience : 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Sector : Preferably an industrial sector but open for any other type of sectors such as FMCG, Food, Automotive
- Languages : Fluent in English + one other international language
- Personality : Smart, strong leadership, ability to combine emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people. Aspiration to develop towards senior general management roles. Strong analytical skills combined with a practical mind-set.
A unique professional opportunity and a fast track international career within a growing multinational company