Management assistant (M/F)
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Management Assistant, you provide timely and effective secretarial and administrative support to your manager in routine tasks, decisions, plans, and also in the leadership.
Your tasks are:
- Evaluate business documents, analyze offers and agreements
- Support in the international daily business including translations and communication
- Ensure communication flow to the connected functions within the group
- Conducting internal and external correspondence in English and German
- International scheduling, meeting organization and travel arrangements
- Travel expense administration according to guidelines
- Creating presentations
- Preparation and review of meetings
- May be assigned to one or more special duties such as office administration, switchboard reception, accounting record, control expenditures, budget preparation & follow-up, independent lead on small scale projects.
- Bachelor Degree in secretary or a similar function
- 3 years of experience as an assistant on management level
- Good financial understanding
- Excellent IT knowledge in standard applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP)
- Excellent English and good French skills (C1) - written and spoken. German skills is a real plus.
- Organizational talent
- High level of commitment, discretion and flexibility
- Very good communication skills
- Independent and proactive
Furthermore you enjoy new challenges and never lose your smile even at the busiest of times.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a permanent contract and a salary package who match your skills (3200-3600 euros, gsm, assurances, ...).
Our client offers you the opportunity to exercise a varied function within a dynamic and expanding company.
Are you intersted in this function?
Please send your CV to email@example.com