QED is a Brussels based meeting organizer specialized in EU public affairs events. Our team combines profound knowledge of EU affairs with many years of experience in event management.
We are divided into two lines of business:
Own-initiated events, where we act as provider of a neural platform and are both the initiator and the organizer.
Bespoke events, where we offer our event management services tailored according to clients' needs.
As a trainee at QED you will work closely with colleagues in all stages of the “event life cycle’’. The internship (paid) will ideally start end of April 2017 and last until end of October 2017. A development plan and specific tasks for this internship will be set up between QED and the intern. The key responsibilities are related to the event co-ordination field and will include the following:
- Being in charge of contacting the event venues.
- Speaker management.
- Negotiate and collect offers from subcontractors.
- Book hostesses.
- Follow-up phone calls to key participants.
- Identifying possible events of interest by conducting market research.
- Managing and updating our contact list, followed by the integration in the CRM system.
- Work as a host/hostess at the events when requested.
- Fluent in English and French (written and oral).
- Additional EU languages would be considered an asset.
- Relevant university degree or presently studying communication, management, business administration or event management.
- Business orientated. (Entrepreneurial mind-set).
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Capability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time.
- Self-going and the competency to take own initiatives in several situations.
Type of contract:
Contrat d’immersion professionelle (CIP): Belgian contract, which allows young graduates and professionals with limited professional experience to gain knowledge, skills and work experience in a new field.
If you wish to apply, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Postulez à l’offre: Event co-ordination
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément