SERVICE SUPPORT MANAGER ENGINS DU GENIE CIVIL(H/F)
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a large company located in Belgium and specializing in international distributor of equipment for mines and quarries, construction and container handling.
We are looking for a SERVICE SUPPORT MANAGER.Description de la fonction
Goal of the function :
The main objectives of the position are to develop and support the service sales and activities tied to all our brands for all Business Units (Mining, Construction and Transport), and support local entities/mining projects to develop professional, efficient and profitable operations while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Service Support Manager is responsible for the following:
- Setting up the strategy for developing “service” business (Mining, Construction and Transport)
- Supporting the local teams to develop “service” business and sales
- Defining standards and KPI for service processes, IT tools and infrastructure
- Managing the Team
- Managing the relationship for service activities development
Keeping the Customer focus and developing the satisfaction levelExigence pour la fonction
Experience and Education
- At least 5 years of service experience in a similar business area / scope,
- Technical education (civil engineer or other technical degree)
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of his time
- Strong experience in multicultural and matrix organisations
- Languages: French and English.
Visitez www.selecthr.be pour plus d’informations sur l’offre d’emploi SERVICE SUPPORT MANAGER ENGINS DU GENIE CIVIL(H/F) ou postulez directement en ligne via SERVICE SUPPORT MANAGER ENGINS DU GENIE CIVIL(H/F)