Fleet Account Manager
Affinity with the automotive industry, and more specifically premium trucks & tyres? Eager to take on a high level commercial position within a dynamic international environment? Then is this your chance.
My client will enter the market with a new division as of January 2017. They will be positioned a new premium truck tyre brand that is focusing on a maximum profit for the transportation companies (end-users). My client will offer both new and re-treaded types. They are looking for an experienced Fleet Account Manager for the region of Belgium to promote the commercial offers and to represent the organisation, to develop and elaborate the sales of the organisation in the territory and at targeted fleets and to be the interface between the customer and the business unit. This position reports to the BU Europe Business & Fleets Development Manager.
Our employees work within a flat organisation framework in a dynamic environment. Decisions are made quickly and lead to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are highly qualified and work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Working with my client means a high degree of autonomy, development and career opportunities, as well as good working conditions. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for our employees.
The responsibilities of the Fleet Account Manager consist of the following:
- Target fleets, Sell tyres & Services
- Development of Long term partnership with the targeted fleets
- Define and execute the action plan to increase SOA
- Achieve sales objective
- Submit sales forecast
- Contract negotiation
- Knowledge of customers and competitors (price, service, sales actions, warranty, product quality, performances, services)
- Coordinate and Ensure the work quality of the operations in his territory
- Attend the local events & exhibitions
Product & Service Promotion
- Ensure customer relations
- Monitor and report tire performance (ATL + competitors) in cooperation with TIC, R&D/testing, Product Group at selected customers
- Deliver customer report to support our value proposition over competitors
- Deal with complaints when required
- Contribute to the improvement of tires quality and of the service offer
Service network management
- Contribute to the recruitment of the Service network in the territory
- Support service network performance assessment
- Support the service providers in the territory
To be considered for the position of Fleet Account Manager, you must obtain following competences and skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Trilingual, meaning full professional proficiency in Dutch, French and English
- Experience with fleet management and fleet contracts
- Truck, logistic and/or Tire distribution experience
- Action plan definition
- Experience of TB industry
- Account management
- Territory & Time management
- Inter personal relation
- Passionate about CV and tyres
- Customer focus
- Team worker
- Able to work on a home office basis
My client offers a dynamic and international environment, with focus on efficient communication, an open door policy, human capital and building together towards a greater goal.
Last but not least, the role will provide a solid compensation that will match the success and the skills of the candidate. This compensation consists of a complete and competitive package, including a fix salary, annual bonus scheme, company car, and other extra-legal advantages.