Management Resources - Resource Manager - Diegem
In order to sustain our growth in Belgium, we are currently looking to further develop our Management Resources team based in Brussels with a talented Resource Manager (m/f).
Robert Half, pioneered specialized staffing services and is today the world's leader in the field of specialized recruitment and temporary employment. Founded in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the New York exchange and has more than 325 locations worldwide, 11 of which are located in Belgium.
As an organization we are always looking for new opportunities to grow our business by exploring new geographical regions, as well as new markets and industries.
Our company applies the highest professional standards which is reflected in our commitment to our main values:
- Leadership by Example
- Ethics First
- An Openness to new ideas
- Dedication to Excellence
- you develop a broad network and build up a qualitative professional relationship with project professionals by both maintaining the relationships with candidates from our existing database and identifying new potential interim managers in the marketplace;
- you manage the relationship with the interim managers throughout their whole interim management career, as from the interview all through the execution of several assignments for different clients;
- based on their expertise and availability you present opportunities to project professionals;
- you check project professionals' references to ensure a quality assessment of your network;
- you have a clear insight into all open job orders and will be screening and identifying the best possible match for each assignment;
- you liaise with the whole team on a daily basis for sharing market info with all parties;
- you participate in client visits to determine the scope of the assignment and the required Interim Manager profile.
- you have a Master degree, preferably in economic sciences;
- you have a minimum of 3 years of business experience, preferably in a consulting, audit or banking environment;
- you have a very good knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- you are an excellent communicator with a good sense of judgment;
- you are a highly energetic team player with a proactive and result-driven attitude;
- you are a mature, enthusiastic, tenacious and self-confident personality.
- an exciting challenge in a dynamic team-focused working environment;
- real career and personal development perspectives;
- an attractive compensation package with company car.
Postulez à l’offre: Management Resources - Resource Manager - Diegem
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément