Supply Chain Specialist
Launched in January 2012, Stanley & Stella is a rapidly growing young Belgian company. We are an international wholesaler offering casual, fashionable and organic clothes (turnover rose by 38% in 2016).
Sustainable development is at the heart of the company’s DNA and is partly responsible for its current success. All our products are made with respect for human beings, nature and the environment.
Listening to and satisfying our customers (whether they are professionals in the promotional sector or developers of their own retail brand) is essential in order to guarantee our future expansion.
Proud of our success in the field of promotion, corporate apparel and merchandising, we will soon be creating our own Retail division and launching a completely new brand that is innovative, contemporary, modern, elegant and sustainable. Our products will be available in exclusive boutiques and for sale across Europe on our e-commerce website.
Our first shop will open soon in Antwerp, with an area of 650m². The exceptional building that will house our activities is unique and innovative – a testament to this ambitious project.
With a view to achieving this exceptional growth, we are looking for our new:
Supply Chain Specialist (M/F)
- You will adopt a proactive attitude as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all operational matters relating to the supply chain / logistics.
- You will solve issues before they start impacting our internal and external customers and will take ownership of emerging topics / issues and escalate them when appropriate.
- You will provide specific support to Customer Service with solving ISO issues so they can focus entirely on building the business and serving our customers.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Overall support for operational supply chain topics
- Daily monitoring and execution of logistics processes
- Logistics claim management and support for Customer Service
- Follow-up of various sustainability certifications
- Execution of Retail logistics operational flows
- Continuous improvement and cost optimisation
A “Stanley & Stella” profile
- You hold a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Economics or similar).
- You are a solid communicator, able to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills, allowing you to model and reduce complex problems.
- With full computer literacy, you have above-average skills in standard Office tools – mainly Excel.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
Join our team
You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products.
You will contribute to the success of a unique concept and participate in its rapidly growing reputation.
Our strong “sustainability” culture, accredited by the best certifying bodies around, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.
Interested in joining an extraordinary project? If so, please send us your CV (in Eng, NL or Fr) without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postulez à l’offre: Supply Chain Specialist
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément