SALES ANALYST (m/f)
EURO-DIESEL is a global turnkey Diesel Rotary UPS (DRUPS) systems provider who aims to secure power supplies and ensure business continuity worldwide by providing innovative quality power solution and unparalleled service.
Established in 1989 in Belgium, EURO-DIESEL has grown in size and in revenue and has established subsidiary offices and distributor partnerships in major parts of the world today.
Besides the provision of the NO-BREAK KS® systems, the company also supplies traditional generator-sets as well as the design, installation, commissioning as well as 24/7 servicing and maintenance programs of both systems to the global market.
To sustain its growth, EURO-DIESEL S.A. is looking for a
SALES ANALYST (m/f)
Your mission is to support EURO-DIESEL to evaluate its sales trends in order to optimize its commercial efforts by processing and analyzing sales data.
You will be responsible to drive the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform recently acquired by the company.
Main tasks :
- Compile on a weekly base the global sales forecast, while ensuring that the information is up-to-date, correct and complete.
- Ensure sales managers (worldwide) retrieve the sales and forecast information in the CRM. Contact, relaunch, encourage and assist them, if necessary.
- Assist the CEO and the Sales Director with monthly analysis of the sales performance.
- Support the management with ad-hoc financial and commercial reporting needs.
- Improve the effectiveness of sales forecasting process. Make the link if necessary with the IT department to improve the use of the CRM.
- Interact with the Marketing department to prepare dedicated marketing campaigns
- A master degree in economics (marketing, business administration or comparable) with ideally a first experience in a sales department with track record in quantitative analytical work.
- An excellent knowledge of English and the ability to communicate by mail/phone/skype/face to face with sales managers on an international level and in a multi-cultural environment.
- The knowledge and practical use of a CRM Platform, ideally Salesforce.
- Excellent analytical skills, result-oriented, pragmatic in approach.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships.
- The opportunity to evolve within an established, yet innovative and expanding company, active at the global level in the development of high-tech products;
- A salary concomitant with your level of experience, backed with an attractive fringe benefits package;
- A daily working experience marked by variety within an agreeable atmosphere.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter via button POSTULER. We guarantee strict confidentiality in process applications.
Postulez à l’offre: SALES ANALYST (m/f)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément