Proposal & Contract Manager
Clinical Supplies Management is a rapidly growing clinical supplies packaging and labeling company, providing services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. We understand that our work within the clinical trial process could not happen without our dedicated employees. Working at CSM means you are truly making a difference in other people's lives.
- Proposal creation – Support sales managers
- Understand the client's Clinical Trials, their logistics and specifications (protocol, study synopsis…) and prepare RFQs/RFPs/Quotes meeting their needs. Interact with the client to receive all the necessary information.
- Contact suppliers and partners in order to source or rent material, to coordinate the trial logistics, to integrate a partner's services to the proposal.
- Interact with the internal CSM departments in order to gather information for the proposal (Quality, Finance, Operations…). Interact with the Project Manager for the operational analysis of the quote and feasibility/Sanity check.
- Update existing quotes and projects according to the new trial specifications.
- Contract proposal
- Fill in relevant documentation/contracts and ensure the follow-up and the completion of administrative/contractual processes (Services agreement, Quality agreement, Project Coordination Worksheet…).
- Customer interaction
- Answer to client's request for information. Liaise with internal departments to gather necessary information.
- Supports interaction with customers when required (TC, client meetings…).
- Liaise with the sales managers to understand clients' specific needs and way of working. Develop internal customer-specific processes and templates (contracts, Analysis Request, price list…) to standardize and ease the quote creation.
- Update the relevant databases (ISIS) with new quotes, updates and status. Create projects and complete required administrative information (invoicing address, contacts, project coordinators…).
- Manage the BD department intelligence (e-mails classification, logical organization of the server…)
- Hand-over booked projects to the Project Management department.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Business Administration, Life Science; or equivalent experience).
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in Life Science sector, preferably in CRO or Pharma company with operational experience in Clinical Trial Supplies (eg. as Project Manager, CRA…). Interest in and willingness to learning the CTS industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint...
- Good command English is a must; any additional language is an asset. Fluent German is a must for the 2nd open position.
- Proactive, self-confident, good listener, persuasive, relationship builder and customer oriented.
- Team worker and team spirit. Used to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills.