Analytical Development Lab Leader (m/f)
Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA, founded in 1999 as a spin-off of the University of Liège by Mr. François Fornieri and Prof. Dr. Jean-Michel Foidart, is a Euronext listed pharmaceutical company (MITRA) focused on Women’s Health. Mithra’s mission is to improve every stage of women’s life with innovative and accessible pharmaceutical solutions. As such the Company aims to become a worldwide leader in women’s health by developing, manufacturing and commercialising proprietary, innovative and differentiated drugs and complex therapeutical solutions in four therapeutic fields of women’s health: fertility and contraception, menopause and osteoporosis, gynecological infections and female cancers.
Mithra Pharmaceuticals is looking for its integrated technology platform (R&D/Production) based in Liège for one Analytical Development Lab Leader.
Ensuring the implementation of activities within the analytical development department as defined by the Analytical Manager in collaboration with CMC Project Leader. Share and use scientific expertise in the field of drug analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Plan and organize analyzes adapted to support the development of new products with the support of the Analytical Manager.
- Develop scientific expertise in the field of drug analysis for future developments and productions.
- Check and interpret test results.
- Organize the resources and means necessary for carrying out the analyses in collaboration with the Analytical Manager.
- Organize daily work in the laboratory (planning, team management, organization, etc.) and supervise the execution in compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of the quality system.
- According to the Analytical Manager, participate in decisions to guide the development of new products.
- Prepare and check the documents relating to analytical development laboratory activities.
- Monitor the analytical validations and transfers.
- Follow up analysis (release, stability, development).
- Ensure the drafting of relevant parts of Module 3 for the registration dossier, with the support of the Analytical Manager
- Master degree in Sciences
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in this field
- Applied knowledge in analytical chemistry
- Good knowledge of GMP repository
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (speak, write and read). Any other language is an asset
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active within a team
- Autonomous and flexible
- Strong communication and social skills
- Solutions oriented
What we offer :
Varied and motivating responsibilities within a fast growing companyAn attractive salary package in line with your experience
Send your CV and application letter via button POSTULER.
Your email must mention following subject: CDMO-ADL-122016.