Team Leader Warehousing & Distribution
Clinical Supplies Management is a rapidly growing clinical supplies packaging and labeling company, providing services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. We understand that our work within the clinical trial process could not happen without our dedicated employees. Working at CSM means you are truly making a difference in other people's lives.
- Work closely with the Warehousing and Distribution Manager
- Train operators on procedures, working instructions, tools and methodology.
- Ensure activities are performed in compliance with legal requirements (GMP/GDP, IATA/ADR regulations...)
- Ensure stock levels for products, materials, tools needed for the activity.
- Ensure stock accuracy.
- Report any deviation on the activity. Provide monthly KPI’s.
- Optimize the planning of activities according to the availability of human and material resources.
- Ensure enough resources are available in order to have smooth running operations as well to respect defined lead time for the activities.
- Logistics operational background - Relevant industry experience
- Awareness of legal and quality requirements/standards
- GMP/GDP – IATA/ADR knowledge
- Able to understand and use an IT system quickly
- Experience in maintaining the cold chain, including equipment qualification
- Handling of lifting equipment
- Fluent in French and English
- Managerial skills
- High organizational and planning skills
- Team spirit & team worker
- Stress resistant
- Excellent communicator
- Assertive and stringent
- Customer oriented